Monday, October 6, 2008

Sad Day

I sold my 4 wheeler today and it was very hard to do. I sure did love riding it. It's amazing because I have probably only ridden it twice in the last year and neither time was ultra exciting. I found a nice buyer for it, a farmer from Nebraska, so I am sure he will put it to good use. I realized that I probably won't go Elk hunting again until Brock is a little older so there was no real reason to keep the ATV.
Now if I could just find the time to ride my bikes I could probably take care of this expanding waist line I am getting.

4 comments:

McDowell Family said...

Sorry you had to sell your ATV. I'm sure it was fun to ride.

jfausett said...

Boo Hoo. Sorry to see you give up the "huntin mobile". Do your hunting friends know yet? The good news is that now you can dream about what the next one will look like.

Kim said...

That is sad, but like Dad said, the next one will be even better.

David and Nada Watt Family said...

I am here to cheer you up, we now have a blog. Give us a visit.