Saturday, May 24, 2008

Home Alone

Well just as the title reads, I am home alone this weekend. Amber has flown to Utah for her cousins wedding and left me here to my own devices. Normally this would end up being a disaster but this time I had plenty to do. So far today I have cleaned the kitchen, done the laundry, cleaned out the garage, gone for a nice bike ride, washed Amber's car and shaved my head. Oh I almost forgot I paid the bills and mowed the lawn as well. I wish everyone could see the lawn right now because it looks frickin good.

So what shall I do tomorrow? I really have no idea. I could finish painting the nursery, wash my truck, pick up after the dog in the back. I will probably just enjoy my time at home. Watch some golf and the Lakers game. <------- Going all the way. Man I am starving! Maybe I should eat something.

3 comments:

Brett said...

The list for Sunday didn't include church... does that mean you ditched?

Let's see some pix of "shaved-head" Brad.

McDowell Family said...

Way to be a good husband and get some of the items on your "honey-do" list marked off. Hope it was a nice weekend.

Lori said...

Way to go on being productive. Tys isn't that good when I am gone. Impressive!