Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Unhealthy Dude

Well I have been waiting for a couple days now to hear the results of my blood test. Still no news, but last week my doctor told my I had high blood pressure. 160 over 110 Yikes! Pretty darn high. I have been having numbness in my arms and legs and lots of pain in my joints so Amber finally forced me to the doctor. The doc wants me to get an MRI but I am holding off until we hear the blood results.

On happier news.....I finally felt our baby kick. He kicks pretty darn hard which tells me he could very well be a Soccer player (not so exciting for me) sorry Brendon. Either way it was very cool, I am very happy to finally feel something. Maybe finally feeling the baby will drop the blood pressure...you know, no more stress from my wife DEMANDING I place my hand on her belly for weeks.

1 comment:

McDowell Family said...

You'll have to let us know the results of the blood test. You need to take better care of yourself. !