Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekly update

I think the biggest obstacle Amber and I see with this new blogging lifestyle is not having anything to say. So I am about to give you an update on our incredibly interesting week. We both went to work and came home this entire week. We planted some new plants in the front of the home and we went to see IronMan. Now we were both very against seeing this movie because we thought it would be another stupid comic book but finally gave in today because of all the great reviews. I will tell you if you have not seen it i would recommend going because it is very good.

Besides the movie and did I mention Shawn Heer getting kicked out of Brendon's soccer game over the weekend it was pretty boring. In Shawns defense I still really don't know what happened other than them having maybe the worst soccer referee ever. I will tell you this, it was the funniest thing I have seen in a pretty long time. Another Dad got kicked out as well for attempting to stick up for Shawn.....Can you say over board!

4 comments:

McDowell Family said...

Love that! I wanna hear more about the "Referee and Dads Gone WILD"!!

I like hearing about your boring week and I also was thinking that Iron Man sounded stupid. I guess I'll have to see it now.

Love ya guys!
Jen

Lori said...

Thanks for blogging more. It makes me happy inside. That is too funny about Shawn. I want to know how Ann was handling the kick out. Busted. P.S. Cute baby pic!

jfausett said...

Amen to iron man being a good movie. Don't miss it. Dad gives it a 3 thumbs up.
Hope all those plants got planted,Brad Keep the whip handy Amber. You may need it to get that backyard done.

Teri said...

Hey, you finally jumped on the blog bandwagon. Good job. Congratulations on the baby boy.